A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer during the medieval and renaissance times and a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets. Known for their brightly coloured clothes or black and white chequered costumes with diamonds, the jester provided entertainment through singing, juggling, dancing, acrobatics and magic tricks. Colours also synonymous with Mardi Gras.
- 3D fibre filled glittery material creating a jester style 3-prong hat
- Three pom poms adorn each point
- Shiny purple dots add sparkle to the headband
- Plastic headend is covered in yellow felt fabric for comfort
- This is an official Rubie's product