Out of stock
He is a classic favourite Book Week character, the eccentric and crazy Willy Wonka, from the classic novel "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", written by Roald Dahl in 1964. Portrayed by actor Gene Wilder in the 1971 film "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory", Willy Wonka is a true touch of "pure imagination" in one of the sweetest ever movies by Warner Bros. Wearing his top hat, purple suit with tails and walking with a cane, Mr Wonka is an inspiration to Charlie and Grandpa Joe and perfect for Book Week.
- Long tail style jacket with attached waistcoat featuring printed candy design and printed buttons. Jacket features stitched on golden ticket in pocket
- Large satin gold coloured bow tie
- Top Hat in brown velour plus ribbon band and sewn in medallion
- Pants and shoes not included. Wig sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory product