6 In stock
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" beckons Huntsman Flynn Ryder. The Princess of Disney's classic film "Tangled" (2010) with the famous long blonde, magical hair, Rapunzel's story was inspired by the beautiful fairy tale from the Brothers Grimm. With chameleon friend Pascal by her side, she is locked in Mother Gothel's secluded tower, awaiting her freedom. And along rides the rugged Eugene on his side-kick horse Maximus, to wins the heart of the golden Princess.
Straight from the classic storybook, this beautiful collector's Rapunzel dress from Disney Princess is handcrafted in shimmering luxury fabrics and golden lace trims. The dress features Rapunzel's iconic puff sleeves with intricate hand-embroidered story book details and a fully lined suede bodice with corset lacing in the front. The full layered skirt has a double hooped petticoat underskirt for a ball gown shape. This perfect Rapunzel look is completed with a satin headband featuring her iconic flowers. This Collector's Edition dress is extremely limited to only 50 units in Australia and New Zealand so make your little Princess the happiest in the Kingdom.
Your Princess will love this costume for Disney Parties, Book Week or even Halloween!
- Dress with corset style bodice, digital print and mock lace up ribbons with jewel 'eyelets', pink piping edge and gold lace trim. Puff sleeves with intricate patterned fabric and satin panels, with a gold cuff that leads into a full length tulle sleeve with printed motif at the wrist, plus a gold lace trim at hem
- Double hooped petticoat, gathered tulle to add extra flare, satin layer with scalloped hem and embroidery detail, plus shimmery tulle overlay with embroidered features
- Headband with polyester flower embellishments
- Certificate of authenticity with 'official' holographic sticker and gold foil print inside a velour pocket. Presented in a deluxe suit carrier bag
- This is an officially licensed Disney product