Out of stock
A free-spirited and mischievous young boy who can fly and never grows up, Peter Pan spends his never-ending childhood having adventures on the mythical island of Neverland as the leader of the Lost Boys. There he befriends fairies like Tinkerbell, pirates like Captain Hook and even the occasional clock-eating alligator! In the timeless fairy tale story by L M Barrie, this Walt Disney character is seen in films including "Peter Pan" (1953) and "Return To Neverland" (2002). In his spritely green outfit, this little pixie boy is a great option for teachers at Book Week, or for Halloween and Disney parties.
- Tunic top with zig zag cut on hemline and sleeves and featuring sewn on plastic leaves across bodice and shoulder
- Separate wide belt in faux leather material with laced up criss-cross strings to tighten
- Mini hat in green with felt feather attached
- Green full length leggings. Shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product