2 In stock
Hailed as one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, the American people owe a lot to this historical figure of the 1700's. Benjamin Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, Freemason, postmaster, scientist, inventor, humourist, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat. As a scientist, he was a major figure in the American Enlightenment and the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity. As an inventor, he is known for the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove, among other inventions. Was there anything this man did not do? Such an historical icon, this is a great option for historical dress up days, international days, 4th of July parties or Book week. Step back into the history of the USA today.
- Long polyester jacket with attached vest and frilly Jabot
- Vest has four large gold buttons and jacket has sleeves with frilly trim
- Balding Wig and glasses sold separately
- Pants and shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product