100 In stock
Step back to Old World Egypt this Book Week as Cleopatra. The last active Pharaoh ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Egypt, survived as Pharaoh by her son Caesarion. She was also a diplomat, naval commander, linguist, and medical author. The love interest of Marc Antony and known for her perfect black hair, jewelled body and intense beauty, Cleopatra was a true Queen of the Middle East.
Costume perfect for international days, Book Week and Halloween.
- Dress with large gold belt showing ornate embellishments in sequin
- Large, padded gold collar with sequin embellishment patterns
- Sequin arm bands and cuffs with attached tulle shawl
- Headband with gold sequins, plastic beaded fringe at side and plastic pendant at centre
- Free Shipping Australia wide on orders $89+
- Express Shipping available Australia wide.
- Click here for: Shipping Rates & No Worries Returns