Out of stock
Bring 'Honour to Us All' as one of the bravest Disney Princesses, Chinese-born Mulan. Before she dressed as a man to fight in the military, Mulan was forced to wear her beautiful hanfu to learn how to become "desirable" for a man (as being a bride was the only way a woman could bring honour). Eventually she defies the rules and becomes the male 'Ping' in an attempt to save her ill father from being drafted into the Chinese military. With Mushu, her dragon along-side, Mulan uses her smarts to warn off the Huns and meet the dashing Captain Li Shang. Become Mulan this Book Week or Halloween.
- Dress with satin bodice with shimmer and satin panels and piping, sequin trim and tulle frill at neckline. Dress has full length satin trumpet sleeves and mock belt in layered satin
- Satin skirt with glitter printed asymmetrical satin overlay with gold trim on hem
- Hair comb features 3D flower attachment
- Separate sheer fabric scarf.
- This is an officially licensed Disney Product