65 In stock
"I feel it again. The pull to the Light."
The son of Han Solo and Leia Organa, Ben Solo was seduced by the dark side of the Force and renamed himself Kylo Ren, becoming the First Order’s champion and Supreme Leader Snoke’s student. Ultimately Ren was determined to extinguish the light side within himself and destroy the last traces of the Jedi Order, fulfilling the legacy of his grandfather, the Sith Lord Darth Vader.
The Force was strong with Ren; in addition to his Jedi training and knowledge of arcane dark side lore, the bloodline of the most powerful Jedi and Sith flowed through his veins. He was the embodiment of conflict due to his immersion in both sides' teachings, but it was through discord that he derived power, channeling anger into strength. The master of the Knights of Ren, he conquered much of the galaxy during his reign as Supreme Leader of the First Order.
He eventually renounces his adopted persona of Kylo Ren and is redeemed.
- Digitally printed tunic in polyester with full length sleeves, high collar and a feature split in the front and rear. Separate foam backed printed belt has velcro tabs
- Velour-look textured cape has an attached hood and velcro tabs to fasten to the tunic shoulders
- Pants with elastic waist and attached leather-look boot covers with elastic to go under shoes
- Moulded EVA plastic mask with painted features, mesh cover over eyes and elastic strap with velcro fasten. Mask has red scars painted on it
- Light saber not included
- This is an officially licensed Star Wars product