90 In stock
Being an Egyptian Empress carries honour and prestige. Egyptian and Arabic royalty are known for their elaborate fashion, including ornate headpieces and veils, expensive jewellery and long dresses made from beautiful silks. Try on your middle eastern costume, be fed grapes and be fanned by your servants. A perfect costume idea for International dress up days or Book Week.
- Long slim-line black dress with large gold belt and tie showing ornate Egyptian style embellishments
- Large, felt-backed ring-collar with sequin embellishment patterns and velcro tabs are rear
- Gold sheer capelet with detachable wrist cuffs in matching gold plus two upper arm bands
- Headband with gold sequins, plastic beaded fringe at side. Shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product