Out of stock
A pop culture icon, Star Trek has a cult following since its creation in 1966. An American space opera seen on TV series, movies, video games and books, Star Trek focuses on the interstellar missions of Captain Kirk and his team on the Starship USS Enterprise. They are a group of humans and aliens who serve in Starfleet, a peace-keeping program in outer space. Identified by their coloured shirts and trademark Star Trek emblem, the Gold shirts were the Operations division, like Chief of Starfleet Operations, Captain Kirk.
- Deluxe gold digitally printed long sleeved top with V neck and attached black mock undershirt. Sleeves have metallic highlights on wrists
- Top has iconic Star Trek emblem printed on the left chest
- Pants with attached boot tops have elastic waist
- Phaser plastic toy gun. shoes not included
- This is an officially licensed Star Trek product