Out of stock
Bonjour! It's Belle! Hailing from the French Medieval village, Conques, she wants adventure in the great, wide, somewhere! With her dreamy far off look, and her nose stuck in a book, Belle would make a great character for your little one to dress as for Book Week. This premium costume is perfect for your little princess to look like she has stepped straight out of the 90's animated film!
Played by actor Emma Watson, she is the Belle of the Ball, from Disney's live action movie "Beauty and the Beast" (2017) and inspired by the original film from 1991. The Disney Princess often associated with a red rose, is pursued by Gaston, a chauvinistic Huntsman but in the end her heart lies with the Beast. In an enchanted castle with friends Mrs Potts, Lumiere and Cogsworth, Belle and her Beast find true love.
- Sequin bodice with gold trim, character decal and attached waist sash with ornate roses with glitter edges
- Illusion tulle neckline and tulle sleeves with glitter. Satin, tri-layered ,off the shoulder collar
- Layered tulle skirt with glitter print and gold glitter hem, gathered satin overlay with gold trim and polyester rose embellishments
- Shoes and rose not included
- This is an officially licensed Disney product